You’d pay thousands by the time my friend Lynda Sands and I are done.
How much does your attorney charge per hour? Mine gets more than $200. That’s one reason why I am careful about how much I use them.
Lynda is an M.B.A. graduate, in addition to being an attorney. With her specialization in law and years of experience she probably gets even more than $200 per hour. Lynda consults for individuals and companies with net worth ranging from $5 million to $100 million.
Lynda is walking us through each of the clauses of my Land Trust Agreement, helping us understand, in layman’s terms, what it means and things you should consider as you prepare your Trust Agreements for each of your properties.
And Lynda has agreed to do this for you free of charge. Nada. Nuttin’.
Did you see the first video we broadcast on this? Hundreds of people did, and had nice things to say about it. Marti wrote us:
“I have a 3 ring binder for study materials for myself. It was a great show . . . going to watch again and “stay tuned.””
This Saturday, April 9, 2016, you too can watch on Periscope as I live stream my conversation with Lynda. We’re going to continue going over my Trust Agreement 5.0, and discussing the “whys” of some of the clauses it contains.
Remember! Periscope has a chat feature. When you watch our live stream you will have an opportunity to pose your questions. Lynda and I will get to as many different questions as we can while we’re live.
Here’s some detail on when and how:
- Saturday, April 9, 1:00 p.m. Central, 11:00 a.m. Pacific
- If you don’t already have the Periscope application for your iOS or Android device, go here. At the bottom of the page are links which you can use to download it from either the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Periscope is a free application; It’s best used on a smartphone or tablet
- Follow @MrLandTrust on Periscope
- No registration of any sort required to participate in the live stream. Just start watching when Periscope notifies you we are streaming
Your question may not relate to my Trust Agreement. We expect that. Please pose your question anyway. We’ll see if we can answer it.
We had fun during our last discussion. Won’t you join us on Saturday and help us have fun again?